Serving Northern VA, Maryland & Washington, DC
Having problems delivering the right amount of water to your lawn? When you don’t have a sprinkler system, your main option for getting extra H2O to the grass in your yard is standing outside with a hose—which, let’s be honest, is a bothersome task. And if you forget to do it, you’re left with parched, dead grass that requires extra effort to bring back to life. Make your life easier—and your lawn greener—by installing a sprinkler system from Wheat’s!
Our highly-trained and certified specialists will create a custom sprinkler system for your unique landscaping needs. An automated sprinkler system can be pre-programmed to manage the watering schedule of your entire Northern Virginia property and landscaping.
Our services include:
- Installation of new sprinkler systems
- Upgrades and modifications to existing systems
- Water Management
Our sprinkler system experts have been serving the McLean, Arlington, Reston, and surrounding areas with superior customer service and quality workmanship for over 30 years. We take great pride in our work, and it shows!
Call Wheat’s Landscape at 703-641-4790 today for a consultation!
Benefits of a Sprinkler System Installation
Northern Virginia homeowners understand the value landscaping can add to your home’s curb appeal. The benefits of installing a new or upgraded sprinkler system are enormous when it comes to your landscaping. Here’s how:
- Say “goodbye” to weeds & plant disease. With proper sprinkler system and irrigation installation, you should see a drastic reduction in a number of weeds in your yard. Your sprinklers are designed to target specific areas in your landscaping. With your new system, you no longer have to worry about overwatering.
- Save time & money. How much time have you spent watering your lawn, gardens, and flowerbeds? With a newly installed or upgraded sprinkler system, you can spend more time on the things that matter most. Sprinklers are designed to conserve water, using only what is needed and making every ounce count. All it takes to water your landscaping is a push of a button—it’s really that simple!
- Preserve nutrients & soil structure. If you normally use a garden hose to water your lawn, gardens, and flower beds—you could be doing more harm than good. There is such a thing as too much water. When excess water seeps into the soil, the runoff will take the soil’s nutrients along for the ride. Your plant health depends on these essential nutrients. Without these nutrients, your plants may wither or develop issues like root disease.
Why Choose Wheat’s Landscape?
Wheat’s Landscape is a full-service company serving McLean, Great Falls, North Arlington, Oakton, Vienna, City of Falls Church, Washington, DC, and Potomac. Our highly-trained, professional team will create a custom design and layout for your new sprinkler system based on your unique landscaping needs.
We take pride in the high-quality services we offer and are committed to earning your repeat business. Reliability and efficiency are the fundamentals of our business, which is why we offer two-hour service windows from a certified team of professionals that can handle services for all types of sprinkler systems, regardless of manufacturer.
Keep Your Lawn Lush with Sprinkler Systems from Wheat’s!
Click here to contact one of our friendly landscaping professionals for answers to all your sprinkler system installation and repair questions. We can’t wait to listen to your ideas and help you discover the perfect sprinkler system solution for your beautiful Northern Virginia landscape!