Lawn fertilizer is one of the most important components of a healthy lawn. It doesn’t matter how much design work you put in—you can’t have a beautiful landscape if your yard isn’t healthy and green! You can trust Wheat’s Landscape for all of your lawn fertilization needs, from analysis of what type of fertilizer is best for your grass to application and follow-up. We use slow-release fertilizers that keep your lawn fed between applications, so you don’t have to worry about whether your yard has the nutrients it needs before your next professional visit!
When you need lawn fertilizer application in Northern Virginia, Maryland, or the D.C. area, contact Wheat’s Landscape!
Benefits of Lawn Fertilization
Lawn fertilizer contains the nutrients that your grass needs to survive and thrive. Fertilizing your lawn is a component of basic lawn maintenance that every lawn should have, but lawn fertilization has specific benefits that most people don’t think about. Benefits of lawn fertilization include:
- Weed reduction: When your grass has all the nutrients it needs to grow, weeds don’t have as much room to compete. Strong, healthy grass can fight off weeds and is less susceptible to pest and insect problems.
- Uniform grass growth: Well-fertilized grass grows better across the length of your lawn and reduces the risk of bare spots. This makes routine lawn maintenance like mowing and trimming easier.
- Soil fertility and protection: Soil that is well-fertilized is less likely to be depleted of nutrients during severe weather events like heavy rain.
- Increased ability to resist disease: Healthy grass operates almost like a healthy human—it’s not impossible to get sick when you’re healthy and strong, but it’s much less likely.
If you’re ready to get started with lawn fertilization services in Northern VA or the greater Washington, D.C. area, call Wheat’s at (703) 641-4790 today!
Why Hire a Professional Landscaping Company for Lawn Fertilizer Application?
Fertilizer application sounds easy, but there’s more involved than you might think. The turf care experts at Wheat’s Landscape have years of experience making and keeping Northern Virginia lawns healthy and beautiful. You can do your own research on the best options for your yard, but there’s no substitute for experience. Some of the reasons you should hire a professional landscaping company to apply fertilizer to your lawn include:
- Landscaping professionals can determine which fertilizer is best for the type of grass in your lawn and the size of the application area.
- A lawn care expert has more experience actually applying the fertilizer, so they know how to apply the product evenly across the length of your lawn.
- With a professional landscaper, you can set up a routine maintenance schedule that will ensure your lawn is healthy throughout the season.
Choose Wheat’s Landscape for Lawn Fertilizer Service in VA, MD, & D.C.
Our licensed and certified lawn care professionals are committed to keeping your yard lush, green, and healthy with quality lawn care services in Northern Virginia and the entire D.C. area. Regularly scheduled site visits allow our lawn care team to closely monitor your lawn conditions and adjust treatments accordingly. We offer customized programs that suit the various needs of yards throughout Northern Virginia. You can trust that our lawn care professionals will blow off all hard surfaces including driveways and walks after each visit ensuring your property looks its best.
If you need lawn fertilizer service in Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, D.C., call Wheat’s Landscape today!